Propecia Online: Main Info
If you want to purchase Propecia online, you should understand that it belongs to prescription medications, and you should get the one from your doctor before approaching any online drugstore. In case you don’t want to wait for the doctor’s appointment, you can approach our pharmacy and get medical advice from the certified specialist. Once an online doctor assesses your conditions and studies your previous and current diseases, he or she can write out a prescription for Finasteride. Thus, you can easily buy it in any web-based pharmacy.
With the main ingredient being Finasteride, Propecia treats male pattern baldness in the mid-scalp region and vertex. This condition is called androgenic alopecia. It results in receding hairline and thinning at the top of the head.
How does Finasteride work? It helps produce less dihydrotestosterone (DHT) almost by 70% and prevents the production of multiple anticonvulsant neurosteroids, such as THDOC, allopregnanolone, and androstanediol. Being a patented and FDA approved medication, Propecia is one of the most prescribed preparations to deal with male pattern hair loss.
|Tablet Strength:||5 mg, 1 mg|
|Best Price:||$0.57 Per Pill|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, BTC|
Where to Buy Propecia?
Propecia Online: Benefits
Aside from promoting hair growth on the scalp, Propecia has numerous advantages. Be sure to study them to make the full benefit of these tablets.
- Propecia effectively increases hair regrowth and slower hair loss.
- It has few side effects and doesn’t have withdrawal symptoms.
- Finasteride doesn’t have severe drug interactions.
- Aside from stopping hair loss, the preparation shows efficacy when it comes to reversing hair loss.
How to Take Propecia?
Always follow the guidelines of your doctor during the therapy with Finasteride. You can also follow these tips to find out how to properly take the drug.
- Don’t increase a dose or take a preparation longer than it is directed by your healthcare provider.
- Ingest a tablet with plenty of liquid at the same time every day regardless of your food intake.
- You will need to have a long-term treatment before you see a positive result.
- Stop taking Finasteride if you don’t feel any benefit after a year of treatment.
- Since the preparation affects prostate conditions, you should regularly check PSA levels and test your blood for cancer.
- The recommended dosage of Finasteride is 1 mg per day (one tablet).
Being a well-tolerated preparation, Propecia can still cause adverse reactions. Study them all before purchasing Finasteride online.
Go to the emergency room if you have one of the following allergic reactions:
- chest tightness;
- difficulty breathing;
- face swelling;
Propecia may affect your sexual life and you can cause such negative reactions as sexual dysfunction, decreased libido, and problems with ejaculation.
The common side effects may also include:
- feeling dizzy and weak;
- erectile dysfunction;
- feeling lightheaded;
- difficulty reaching orgasm;
- skin rash.
Who Is Propecia Intended For?
Propecia is prescribed by a doctor for hair loss treatment. The medication is intended for men only and is prohibited for women and pediatric patients. Besides, it can be used as a part of hormone therapy for transgender women. Being known for reducing PSA levels, Propecia is usually prescribed to patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia. It helps ease urination and decrease prostatic volume.
The preparation has several contraindications for use. Talk to your doctor in case you have:
- allergic reaction to the main constituent;
- liver disease;
- depressive symptoms.
Although Propecia isn’t indicated for female patients, it negatively affects the fetus, so pregnant women shouldn’t be exposed to the tablets.